Monday, April 25, 2016

04/24/2016

Hi mom and dad! I am happy and healthy, but only one computer is
working today, so I need to give Elder Miller the time. The work is
going great. We are impressively healthy and love seeing the blessings
and miracles that follow them that believe and that follow us. This
work is so true and real that it is astonishing. The Lord's kingdom
will not be slowed down. We have a baptism this Saturday, two
remarkable youth will be baptised. The faithlessness of some still
makes my heart ache, but the overall goodness and gleaming faith of
others does not allow me to dwell in sorrow for long. I love you oh so
much and pray that you have been as watched over as us. Have a great
week and get ready for a good snail mail in a month or so.
Love,
Elder Morley

No comments:

Post a Comment